Today women, especially Black women, are out earning men. This can become problematic for both men and women in a relationship. Listen to the audio to hear “The D.L. Hughley Show” discuss why it’s hard for relationships to survive when the woman is the breadwinner in the house.
- Kevin Hart Explains Why His Next Film Is His Best Work Yet
- Johnny Gill Explains Why He Needed To Prove He Wasn't Gay
- Jasmine Sanders: What It's Like Working With Comics As A Radio Vet
- Michael Colyar Discusses How Bernie Mac Helped His Career
- Wendy Raquel Robinson To Play Iconic Character In Forthcoming Film
- Why Rodney Perry Isn't Surprised Chris Rock Is Getting Divorced